- Sample NFT Channels product
- Sample includes – 1/2 ft 100 x 60 mm NFT Channels
- Lead free UPVC pipe
- UV resistant pipes for superior durability
- Double layer design to maintain water temperature and reduce evaporation
- Functional design enables the pipe to be opened easily for regular cleaning
- Serrated surface to boost the surface area for optimum root growth
- Rigid pipes helps prevent sagging and key for uniform water flow.
- WE will contact you for customisation of hole in channels
A properly designed NFT system is based on using the right channel slope, the right flow rate, and the right channel length. The plant roots are exposed to adequate supplies of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The same design characteristics apply to all conventional NFT systems. While slopes along channels of 1:100 have been recommended, in practice it is difficult to build a base for channels that is sufficiently true to enable nutrient films to flow without ponding in locally depressed areas. The slope may be provided by the floor, or benches or racks may hold the channels and provide the required slope.