DWC (deep water culture) system use a tank with nutrient solution (fertilized with hydroponic nutrients). A raft floats on top of the water, and plants on the raft dangle their roots into the solution below. Plants are supported on the raft with net pots and growing media like clayball. The plant roots hang down in the nutrient-rich, oxygenated water, where they absorb large amounts of oxygen and nutrients. As a result, plant shows rapid and healthy growth.
- Reservoir tank (50 litres)
- WE Hydroponics float raft (solid and water resistant) – with 8 (2inch) holes
- Nutrients – 100g set
- Air pump + tube and stones (with 2 outputs for all round oxygenation)
- Netpots (2inch x 4 inch) – 10pc
- Clayballs (1/2 kg) – 2 liters
- Cocodisc as germination media -20pc