Digital Temperature temperature controller is an intelligent device built in with smart circuits to control process temperatures without extensive human involvement. It can compare actual temperature and the described temperature to provide desired output through the control element.
This sophisticated temperature controller can be set to work in both heating and cooling modes. If the start temperature is set greater than the stop temperature, the controller will work in cooling mode. Conversely if the start temperature is less than stop temperature it will work in heating mode.
Use this smart controller to regulate the temperature in different kinds of establishments without the need of you being physically present every time. It can be set up in small environmental control area, safty heating, coolers, water heaters, incubator heaters, floor and room heating, green houses, sheds, basement garages, aquarium heaters.
This delicate digital display temperature controller can set start and stop temperature. The display and control temperature can be set to 0.1? with wide temperature control range from -50? to 110?. It is convenient to install and wiring is simple. Widely used in the hatching area, equipment case, air conditioning system, temperature control protection and other fields.
This smart device has a very simple and user-friendly interface. It is built-in with UP and DOWN buttons along with an output indicator and an LED display. It has input wires for the power supply, output wires to connect to the load/temperature device and last but not the least a temperature sensor.
- Temperature measurement, display, refrigeration, heating control.
- Temperature setting upper and lower limits.
- Simple operation, suitable for seafood machines.
- Easy to install.
How to use?
- Press the up button show the starting temperature long press UP button the temperature display
Flashing, press the UP or Down button Set the start temperature value
- Press the Down button show the Stop temperature long press Down button the temperature display
Flashing, press the UP or Down button Set the stop temperature value
Two Mode of use
- For Cooling Mode : When Start temperature is Greater than Stop Temperature, than the controller will work for cooling mode. For Example:- Start Temperature 35?C and Stop Temperature 28?C Than the cooler will on when the temperature reached 35?C and Stop when temperature reached 28?C
- For Heating Mode : When Start temperature is Less than Stop Temperature, than the controller will work for Heating mode. For Example:- Start Temperature 28?C and Stop Temperature 35?C Than the heater will on when the temperature reached 28?C and Stop when temperature reached 35?C
Note:- You can set temperature upon your use. On these temperature Control range (- 50?C ~ 110?C).
- controlled environment area (Like small polyhouse area)
- To control small fan pad system
- Automate Cooler for room temperature
- Incubator Heater
- Water Heater
- Floor Heating
- Basement Garage
- Aquarium Heater/chiller
- Temperature Controller
- Temperature Sensor
- Instruction Manual