Featuring a large easy-to-read LCD screen, the tester provides fast and accurate pH readings in a rugged and ergonomically designed casing. The HI 98107 has a replaceable electrode and renewable reference junction, which helps prolong the life of this tester. With the replenishable junction, simply pull 1 to 2mm (1/8”) of the junction out with tweezers to recondition the pH electrode. This procedure can be repeated up to 15 times, before the whole fiber is removed.
pH Electrode with renewable junction
- With a renewable cloth junction, the pHep® has an extended life over typical pH testers. A normal junction clogs with use over time and a typical tester would normally have to be thrown away once the junction is too contaminated. HI 98107’s junction is 2 cm long and when dirty, can be pulled out to expose a fresh section to effectively renew the pHep’s life.
- Calibration is performed manually at 1 or 2 points with a trimmer located on the side of the tester.
- With a battery life of 700 hours of continuous use, the pHep® will provide years of testing before the batteries need to be replaced.
- pH Range: 0 – 14
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1 pH
- Calibration: Manual, 2 point, through offset and slope trimmers
- Electrode: In-build / Glass with renewable cloth junction
- Power source: 4 x 1.5V alkaline / approximately 700 hours of continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions: 175 x 41 x 23 mm (6.9 x 1.6 x 0.9’’)
- Weight: 95 g
- Measures pH and Temperature
- One-touch automatic digital calibration
- Water resistant
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Large LCD display
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-80 meter is factory calibration to pH 7.0.
- Includes a translucent cap, batteries, storage solution and pH 7.0 buffer (powder)