Smart Grow Germination Kit is a unique product specifically designed for beginner gardeners, who are looking to explore the world of hydroponics, soilless germination, soilless plants and kit is also perfect for nature lover kids. So, nourish the tenderness of your kid with our Micro greenhouse and bring them one step closer to Nature as seeing the process by which a plant grows from a tiny seed is absolutely encouraging. It saves your time and hassle of germinating seeds. It is quite easy to handle. No doubt this is the best product to start and learn the germination process.
With this product, You get 50mm coco discs/pellets along with the kit which makes the entire seed sowing & germination super smooth. All you need is a few seeds and some water. Germinate any plant with seed and enjoy the freshness of crunchy vegetables. Not only this, this kit allows you to use other hydroponic media such as grow cubes and cocopeat. The cleanest way of gardening is awaiting you!
How to use it?
- Use a sprayer to hydrate the coco pellets with lukewarm water.
- Each pellet approximately requires 50ml water to expand. It will expand to a height of 50-60mm.
- Upon expansion, sow your seeds/plant your young plants or cuttings.
- Cover the transparent dome to create humidity till the seed germinates. This will aid in the germination process.
- Gradually expose the plants to partial sunlight once germination happens.
- Once the roots come out of the Cocopeat pellets, transplant them in a pot/container/ground/grow bag without removing cocodisc from the plant.
Where it can be used?
WE Smart Grow kit is best suited for beginners and kids. It makes the germination process fun for kids and for this reason Schools and homes should definitely give it a try.
Take the first and foremost step in the direction of growing pesticide-free, nutritious, and super fresh vegetables at your home with our Smart Grow Kit. It is environment-friendly as the Cocodiscs are biodegradable. These coco discs ensure quick rooting due to the air pruning that stimulates fibrous root development within the plug thereby producing stronger and more compact plants. 50mm diameter cocopeat pellets expand significantly to 55mm height and minimize transplant shock and root damage. And air pruning causes Seedling coins to have a better root system that absorbs more oxygen, moisture, and nutrients. So leave the tension of preparing a nursery for seed sowing, searching for media, tray, etc., etc.