5″ netpots are a perfect fit for leafy, fruiting, flowering, and climber plants that require extra support due to their long height. It is greatly suitable for plants that grow up to 6 ft tall. A 127mm hole size is required for this netpot.
5″ netpot is compatible with-
- Germination media (particularly made for seed germination) like 50mm cocodisc, small, standard & big size grow cubes, cocopeat, vermiculite, and perlite.
- Growing Media (meant for growing mature plants) such as clayballs of 8-15 mm floating in size and stones.
- Perfectly suitable for the Dutch Buckets having 127mm holes in their lid.
- 5″ netpot goes well with a Hydroponics raft with a 127mm hole size
- 5″ netpots also use as pot for small crop and bulb plantation
5 inch netpots permit roots to grow through the mesh and provide good air circulation and drainage. Bigger roots means plants are better able to acquire nutrients and moisture, which greatly improves plant health. Net pots not only give the plant some stability and growth potential, but also promote a strong healthy root system.
Best suited for All kind of plants with max height 6ft and for climber plants.