COCO PEAT is an excellent substrate for both vegetable and flowering plants. It has many applications as an effective soil conditioner and soil free substrate. COCO PEAT is ideal for potting mixes, seeding nurseries, mushroom farming and hydroponic growing.
Natural soil conditioner enrich the soils in your garden with the coco garden or coco peat block. If gardening is a hobby of yours and you spend a lot of time tending to your plants, then this block is a must-have. Weighing 5kg, this coco peat block provides just the right amount of a 100 percent natural product, which is useful for healthy plant growth.
How to use cocopeat
All you have to do to use this coco peat is place it in a bucket and add about 22 to 25 liters of water. Then simply wait until the block expands and slowly stir it until the soil loosens. After this, the product will be ready for you to use. Enables healthy growth you can use this coco peat powder for various gardening activities. Whether your interest lies in horticulture or floriculture, this soil will prove useful for just about any type of plants, being a very handy medium for the germination of seeds. It can also be used to improve the health of grass or other plants in parks, gardens and golf courses.
This coconut peat block has the capacity to retain a high amount of moisture, which in turn helps with water conservation. Providing extra aeration to the roots, it helps promotes healthy growth. The fact that it is resistant to harmful bacteria and fungus is just another wonderful benefit.
Product features brand: Coco garden type: Soil conditioner weight:5kg, expandable up to 40 liters uses: Potting mix for all types of indoor and outdoor plants, soil conditioner for planting beds benefits: Conserves water, promotes healthy plant growth, improves soil quality, resistant to bacteria and fungus
Advantages of Using Coco peat:
- Consistent and Uniform in Texture.
- The Structure of Coco peat is useful for the soil conditioning and the coco peat is having a slow degradation rate so that
- it is used in the growth of the plants.
- Hold and released nutrients in solution over extended periods without re-watering
- The Value of pH is 5.5 to 6.5; so Coco peat holds water rather than shedding it like traditional peat does.
- Has got great Oxygenation properties which helps for healthy root development.
- Contains air porosity and it helps the plants to have strong roots.