1. Open your boxes and take out the sheets.
2. Moisturizes the substrate with clean water.
3. Sow the seeds distributing them as best as possible on the substrate plate.
4. Cover your planting using the black plastic lid. It is preferable to place a little extra weight with a bottle of water.
5. Place the tray in a warm place.
Monitoring and care:
1. Place your kit in a warm place.
2. After 4 or 5 days remove the lid and you can see that your seeds have germinated.
3. Place your kit in a place with good light, so you will activate chlorophyll and your microgreens will turn green and continue to grow.
4. Water regularly (one day and one day not) with nutrient solution, dissolving 1/3rd dillution of Hydroponic nutrient (https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07T8P88MM), for every 5 liters of water, it is important that the substrate on the plate does not run out of solution, it is say not to dry.
Harvest of microgreen:
1. Harvest your microgreens by cutting them with a clean scissors.
2. Enjoy them fresh every day.